About the company
Globekart is an Ecommerce platform where buyers and sellers can register and login and upload their products that are on sale. Any user would be able to purchase products online by paying online so as to transfer funds through several payment modes like credit card, debit card, internet banking. Upon purchase of items, users can track the shipping and delivery status. The product upload module is for sellers to upload products for sale and for administrators of the site. Globekart is the parent site which will import products from the child site through web service. This ecommerce site is integrated with api for third party applications to upload products to the site.
- Social media integration with facebook, twitter, google+, pinterest
- Shop online with payment gateway
- Bulk uploading with images, custom attributes for inserting and updating
- A single order is being split into multiple sellers based on their products in the order. But at the same time customer receives a single compact order
- Shipping price is being calculated based on order amount and shipment location
- Cash on Delivery is customized based on order amount and shipment location
- Product upload via XML for third party APIs.
- Product upload module for seller considering uploading time
- Multiple tabs in product details section in admin for user defined options
- Infinite scrolling in product listing page
- Full shipping process has been modified as per requirement
- SMS gateway integration
- SBR has completed this Marketplace ecommerce website by creating custom module and using some purchased extensions
- SBR has provided a unique design and scalable to different devices like, smart phones, laptops, desktops etc.
- Any seller can register and upload their products as CSV including with product images
- Product upload module has been created for admin panel based on client’s requirement
- Product import module has been created to import products from child sites to main site
- Third party API is created to import products from any third party using an XML